CreatureStylesCreatureStyles

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Bast Rider Bast Rider

Fun, Simplistic, Addictive

this game doesn't try to be too much. it's easy to play with a nice learning curve. the music isn't bad and the animation is smooth.

Superpoo2 responds:

Thanks for the feedback, this is my first real project in creating a flash game so I thought I'd keep it simple. Now that the I've gotten the basics down, I'm looking forward to expanding on both this concept and hopefully others.

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

too easy.

got 100% in about 30 minutes

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

yay i can infect myself!

very good indeed and i glad that australia is in it however, sydney is a little further up from melbourne than what it is.

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

i didn't really like it

i can't review this game badly because it is a good game i just didn't really love it all that much. i'm sure i'm going to be told that i'm wrong in a matter of seconds but the thing is that i don't think this game is bad it just didn't appeal to me. in short, it's not you it's me.

still, good work and keep it up

EntropicOrder responds:

I understand, it's not for everyone. It's more of a casual game of exploration and more hardcore gamers might want more action. Thanks for the positive review though!

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

it's FUCKING BILLIANT!!!

i love this game so much!!! even though it doesn't have a storyline it's still better that all the other thing things! i love this game so much i still play it even after getting all the medals and that took a while. the ONLY problem i see in this games is the flashing hand glitch because i have it and i don't know if it is like this for other people but i can only customize my head and face. hmmm. anyway, i know your fixing it so thank you for the brilliant game. p.s. OVER 9000!!!! you have to be kidding me... i guess i better get on that then.

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

good but...

has no one any maturity on this game.

everyone draws dicks.

Max Connect Max Connect

good, but needs something else

the game itself was pretty good, but i personally found it a bit boring.

try doing something to make it more addictive/exciting.

as to what that may be, i'll leave to you.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

needs work

could use some menu music and perhaps some sound effects.
aside from that, just fix the bugs and youl have a great game.

- FlashGame Source - - FlashGame Source -

well made! :D

very good tutorial.

only problem is that it didn't have what i was looking for.
btw, what i was looking for was how to, in actionscript, be able to name something.
like, say in the game, you typed in something (e.g. spaceman) and then that will appear in a different frame (e.g. hello spaceman!) how do i do it?
if you know could you PM me about it, thanks ;D

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Brilliamt

very good game but i only had one thing with it and that was no secret medals.

i quite liked the secret medals from the last game.
all in all a good game.